Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Off to DCPHP Conference

Well, I'm off to the DCPHP conference for the new two days.

Really looking forward to it, it will be the first conference (not counting tradeshows like FOSE) that I will be able to actually drive to, instead of fly. That's rather nice. Also nice knowing I'll only be a couple of hours away if my wife/son need me.

Anyway, I hope to meet some old friends and make some new ones there. As well as spread the wonders of PHP.

Oh, at this point in time I'm actually giving TWO presentations instead of one, because one of the presenters backed out at the last minute.

So I will be giving 'High Performance PHP & MySQL Scaling Techniques', as well as 'Top PHP Features You Didn't Know Existed'.

Looking forward to it. Perhaps see some of you there!

Current Music: Heavy Traffic Ahead - Earl Scruggs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home