Thursday, June 16, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I figured it had been long enough that I had gone without one, and that I had better get around to it. I started thinking about writing my own software to do it, then realized I had no time, and that I would get sucked into writing something small, that would grow, and grow, and grow, and suck all my time. I just wanted to get blogging.

Then I thought I might just install a package, but my host I currently use doesn't give me database access, and all the flatfile versions that I tried just failed miserably. Then I said screw it and just went to use blogger. It does everything for me, and even hosts it (for now) for me so I'm not using space or bandwidth from my regular provider.

Ok, so I guess that's it for now. I've got a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home